~ MamakTalk ~: (Video) YouTuber Calls Out BLACKPINK’s Jennie: “I Know You’re Watching”

2021年11月25日 星期四

(Video) YouTuber Calls Out BLACKPINK’s Jennie: “I Know You’re Watching”



Jennie

Earlier on Tuesday (23rd November), a YouTuber known as “Soviet girl in Seoul” posted a video titled, “A date with a Belarusian girl at a boiling active volcano”.

According to KBIZoom, this “Soviet girl” is currently on a trip to Russia. Apparently, things became creepy when she suddenly started calling out BLACKPINK member Jennie (김제니) several times in her video.

Sources: IG/@jennierubyjane, WikiTree

In the video, the YouTuber revealed, “I have to sleep 5 hours and go trekking tomorrow. Busy people will understand this feeling. Especially Jennie, you know what I mean. I’ll stop here because I’m busy. Good night.”

The “Soviet girl” later disappeared from the frame, before appearing again and said with a rather serious look, “Jennie. I know you are secretly watching my video, so contact me first. Don’t build up your pride.

Source: WikiTree

That being said, it appears that a lot of viewers who watched this video didn’t bother to share their responses to her statement. To quote a few commentators on the replies section, this “Soviet girl” apparently has been notorious for calling famous celebrities out in that manner.

For those wondering, the video has amassed over 230k views on YouTube. Watch it here:

Source: KBIZoom.

The post (Video) YouTuber Calls Out BLACKPINK’s Jennie: “I Know You’re Watching” appeared first on Hype Malaysia.

More gadget review in www.38today.com.
-->

Share this interesting post:

You might also interested in: