~ MamakTalk ~: “I Just Want My Memories Back!”: Girl Offers iPhone 13 In Exchange Of Her Lost iPhone 11

2021年11月24日 星期三

“I Just Want My Memories Back!”: Girl Offers iPhone 13 In Exchange Of Her Lost iPhone 11



We know how precious and priceless memories are, especially with our loved ones. Moreover if they are not around anymore. We would do almost anything to keep those memories.

However, for this Twitter user named Phoebe Wong (phoebewong1108), she’s willing to invest thousands in a new phone in exchange for her precious old phone.

Source: Twitter/@phoebewong1108

In one of her recent tweets, she posted a cry for help to Londoners. She tweeted a picture of her gold iPhone 11 and a screenshot of her iPhone going into lost mode. In the screenshot, she noted down, “You can keep the phone, I just want my memories. I’ll even send you money, just please send all my photos to me.

She was asking for help from everyone, especially those residing in London. The iPhone in question was said to be stolen around 8pm last Saturday (20th November 2021) at Southbank Centre Winter Market.

Source: Twitter/@phoebewong1108

The tweet stated how she is willing to give the thief a brand new iPhone 13 just to get the photos and videos back. She even mentioned how the thief could choose any colour of the brand new phone, as long as they return her old phone. One of the most important memories in the phone is a video of her late grandpa saying his last “I love you” to her. Unfortunately, the video wasn’t backed up. Hence, the effort to get the phone back.

The original tweet has gained sympathies from other netizens on Twitter. They send their wishes, hoping things will work out. Someone even commented, “I hope the person who stole your phone trips over a rock.

Source: Twitter/@phoebewong1108
Source: Twitter/@phoebewong1108
Source: Twitter/@phoebewong1108

We hope Phoebe gets her phone back in her hands safely along with the memories she cherished so much. What would you do if you were in Phoebe’s shoes?

Source: LobakMerah.

What’s your Reaction?
0
0
0
0
0
0

The post “I Just Want My Memories Back!”: Girl Offers iPhone 13 In Exchange Of Her Lost iPhone 11 appeared first on Hype Malaysia.

More gadget review in www.38today.com.
-->

Share this interesting post:

You might also interested in: