~ MamakTalk ~: Han Ye Seul Updates Her IG After Reporter Claims She Fled To US With BF

2021年7月27日 星期二

Han Ye Seul Updates Her IG After Reporter Claims She Fled To US With BF



Han Ye Seul (한예슬)’s beef with Garo Sero Institute reporter Kim Yong Ho (김영호) seems to be far from over!

Recently, the actress shared that she had left for the United States with her BF, Ryu Sung Jae. Kim Yong Ho, however, responded to this by claiming, “Han Ye Seul so proudly filed a legal complaint against me, but ran away to America right away. She fled to America so she can avoid the Covid-19 test.”

Source: Hankyung

Han Ye Seul’s agency High Entertainment released a statement in response to the allegations made by the YouTuber. They explained, “Everyone has to undergo a Covid-19 test no matter what. Han Ye Seul also was tested and had submitted the results before leaving.” For those curious, South Korea recorded a total of 1,318 positive cases as of Monday (26th July).

Meanwhile, the “Will It Snow For Christmas” starlet also assured the concerned members of the public by saying, “Don’t worry. I will be in good health and I will come back safe. I only take off my mask when filming, I only take off my mask when I eat and drink. I tested negative for the virus.”

Han Ye Seul also gave an update to her fans on IG soon after clearing the air on the situation. The 39-year-old bombshell shared photos of her donning a light purple bra top with knee-length leggings as she poses in front of a mirror for a selfie, showing off her firm and toned physique. She accompanied her post with the hashtags “Exercise every day”, “A promise I can keep” and “Health is the best”.

Stay safe wherever you are, Han Ye Seul!

Source: AllKpop.

The post Han Ye Seul Updates Her IG After Reporter Claims She Fled To US With BF appeared first on Hype Malaysia.

More gadget review in www.38today.com.
-->

Share this interesting post:

You might also interested in: