~ MamakTalk ~: 37-Year-Old Sit Yeng Yi Hopes To Win Miss Asia Pageant 2021

2021年7月28日 星期三

37-Year-Old Sit Yeng Yi Hopes To Win Miss Asia Pageant 2021



Sit Yeng Yi (号佳丽) has been gaining traction on social media for her confidence after auditioning for the “Miss Asia Pageant 2021” Hong Kong, which was held at ATV Station in Tai Po.

44 female hopefuls were dressed in their colourful swimsuits for their photoshoot and a session with media reporters. Out of all the women competing, 1 of them stood out for not fitting into the conventional beauty standards.

Sit Yeng Yi
Source: Sohu

When asked why she decided to join a beauty pageant at 37 years old, Sit Yeng Yi replied, “The reason why I participated in the contest was the relaxation of the age limit of the beauty pageant”. Despite not looking model-thin like the other women, Ms Sit is still hopeful about her chances in the competition.

I’m not married and I’ve never had a boyfriend. (But) I am satisfied that my skin is fair enough and I am pleased with my body shape. In fact, I jog every day,” she was quoted as saying. Interestingly, Sit Yeng Yi shared that she joined “Miss Asia Pageant 2021” without informing anyone from her family.

Perhaps Sit Yeng Yi is hoping to replicate “Buddha Belle” Kirsten Li‘s instant fame after she joined Miss Hong Kong 2021?

Sources: China Press, Dim Sum.

The post 37-Year-Old Sit Yeng Yi Hopes To Win Miss Asia Pageant 2021 appeared first on Hype Malaysia.

More gadget review in www.38today.com.
-->

Share this interesting post:

You might also interested in: