~ MamakTalk ~: Come To The Office With Me, K?

2016年7月9日 星期六

Come To The Office With Me, K?



come to the office with me 2 | by the skinny confidentialcome to the office with me 6 | by the skinny confidential

Something different for you today! Since I’ve been going into the office a lot more lately, I’ve really been STEPPING UP the office outfits. Like the whole Michael’s sweatpants at noon & a BP tank top from 2003 isn’t cutting it anymore.

Shocking, I know but that’s just how it goes.

On this particular week I went into the office 3 days out of the week. Each week is very different for me, sometimes I’m in the office 5 days a week, sometimes none. Sometimes we have to go to LA for work & sometimes we’re traveling. You never quite know what’s going to happen, you know?

…which by the way can give me SEVERE anxiety because I like routine most of the time.

Anyway! These are the exact outfits I wore to the office last week ( my favorite definitely being the olive getup ). As you can see, I keep it simple with wearing the same handbag & didn’t do much to hair besides throwing it in a low bun or a 1998 alligator clip. EASY, quick, to the point.

come to the office with me 9 | by the skinny confidential

Firstly let’s talk about my office handbag, which is the same throughout the week. Some essentials that ALWAYS are in my office bag? Q-Tips ( trust me on this one ), eyebrow brushes, Simple Cleansing Wipes ( makeup remover wipes in a small compact holder ), TRES Dry Shampoo ( the travel size is a must ), & lastly, an alligator clip.

What would life even be without alligator clips all over the place? I’ll never know.

The Q-Tips are generally just an overall lifesaver because 1.) two words: bottom mascara ( great for clean-up ), 2.) they’re fantastic for random crap like making sure your lipstick stays inside the lines, & 3.) they’re amazing for wiping my chihuahua’s weeping eyes. AND they take up no room in my purse.

come to the office with me 14 | by the skinny confidentialcome to the office with me 17 | by the skinny confidential

Eyebrow brushes because duh. They’re all over my house, office, purse, etc. As you know, there’s nothing I love more than a brushed-up brow. I got a 50 pack of these babies.
Simple Cleansing Wipes are an ABSOLUTE must because there’s been so, so many situations where my mascara is running or I want to take my makeup off or run to the gym afterwards.

These all are great when you’re in a bind.

TRES Dry Shampoo because well, I never wash my hair. Ever. This one is light & gets the job done. Dry shampoo saves the day in many situations. Especially when you sometimes ( wink, wink ) change in the car before the office coming straight from the gym. I do this all the time if we’re being honest. Three sprays & you’re golden. Obviously mine is travel-sized to fit in a handbag.

come to the office with me 12 | by the skinny confidential

Lastly, alligator clips. Every girl on the planet needs a good alligator clip with her at all times. I have a million. Plus they’re great for The Sleep Bun…& prolonging a blowout.

Moving right along to the outfits.

Clearly I love a good olive moment & this dress doesn’t disappoint. It’s flattering AND forgiving. Real easy to throw on ( in the car ) before the office & super cute with black pumps.

come to the office with me 8 | by the skinny confidentialcome to the office with me 11 | by the skinny confidential

On to the next look: THIS FLARED TOP. There’s nothing chicer than a super intense sleeve. Next time I think I’ll pair it with a red lip. YES PLZ. You should know, this top is super affordable too. I love this look for a casual Wednesday. On this day I took my grandma ( The Nanz ) for rosé after work. So clearly this outfit is versatile, LOL.

come to the office with me 23 | by the skinny confidential

LASTLY, stripes! Obviously with white pumps! To be real, I had not washed my hair for eer, ummm a week? Hence the bun moment. Anyway this dress is perfect for the office because it’s very business-chic in a summery way.

All of these looks are VERY affordable and found at the one & only Target. Whenever I go to Target I walk in on a mission to buy Bobbie pins……..& walk out with a red cart full of everything on the planet. Office-wear included, clearly.

come to the office with me 24 | by the skinny confidentialcome to the office with me 22 | by the skinny confidential

So there you have it! A week of office looks plus my office handbag. What’s your go-to office look? If you guys like this post, I’ll do more like this!

Ok, off to wash my hair for once! It’s been a minute.

– lauryn x

+ this post is in collaboration with Target X Who What Wear. As always all opinions are my own.

{ photos | white purse }

come to the office with me 17 | by the skinny confidentialcome to the office with me 25 | by the skinny confidential

Shop The Post:

The post Come To The Office With Me, K? appeared first on The Skinny Confidential.



Gadget Reviews: mamaktalk.com
Car Reviews: automoview.com
Entertainment News: 38today.com
Today's Promotions: freepromotoday.com
Site Value Calculator sitevaluenow.com


[Recommended Post] Best natural looking Malaysian Girl - Photo Album



-->

Share this interesting post:

You might also interested in: