~ MamakTalk ~: 7 Day Food Diary ♡

2016年7月7日 星期四

7 Day Food Diary ♡



meal plan 5b by The Skinny Confidentialmeal plan 8 by the skinny confidential-gt

The Shredding For The Wedding Meal Plan has finally DROPPED.

For some odd reason this project took me longer than normal. The other day I sat back & questioned myself on WHY? BECAUSE! Food is important.

You know what they say:

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.”

After a billion hours of thinking about the execution of the meal plan, I finally decided on THIS— which is something SO SIMPLE. Basically the decision was to write up a 7 day plan of EXACTLY what I’m eating to tone up for our wedding.

Nothing crazy, just to jot down my plan/food diary for my wedding. Instead of going too gnarly, I kept it straight to the point. Also, it’s not perfect. It’s real. You know, just exactly what I put in my mouth for 7 days.

See? Simple.

This is a PLAN that works for me.

I am not a doctor.

I am not a scientist.

I am not a body builder.

I’m just a normal girl from San Diego who’s VERY interested in wellness.

meal plan 8 by The Skinny Confidentialmeal plan 2 by The Skinny Confidential

Fitness has always played a huge role in my life. I taught Pure Barre & Proformer Pilates for years & years until I began blogging full-time. Also through ISSA, I attained a nutrition certification. Nothing too intense there but the point is I’ve always been invested in a healthy lifestyle— a big part of why The Skinny Confidential exists in the first place. More on that here.

About a year ago I created TSC Bombshell Body with a celebrity trainer to showcase some of my favorite workouts in 27 minutes. We also created a nutrition guide with a bunch of my favorite skinny recipes…BUT still, something was missing. What’s that, you ask? My EXACT food diary. You know, breakfast through dessert, everyday, for 7 days. So ta-da!

shredding for the wedding 7 day meal plan by the skinny confidential. How to lose weight before your wedding!

Anyway it’s no surprise that my wellness journey has taken me here equipped with a full meal plan. This is a week peek into my food diary. You’re welcome to take what you like from it & modify it to fit your needs. I’ve been doing this high fat/high protein meal plan for the last two months & I feel GREAT! For the record, this is my meal plan on crack because I’m shredding for the wedding. It’s straight to the point, easy, & NOTHING crazy. NO EXAGGERATION.

It’s all very simple, really.

Note: after the wedding, I’ll do another meal plan that’s a bit more lax if you’re interested.

What’s inside? Glad you asked:

A little letter from me to YOU
A full-on grocery list ( all my favorite brands, linked to Amazon )
7 full days of my exact food diary
Tips & tricks for throughout the day

You’ll also receive:

Full access to all my favorite 27 minute workouts via TSC Bombshell Body Guide

Price: $49.99

meal plan 9 by The Skinny Confidential

Why am I charging? There’s a lot of out-of-pocket expenses like a web developer, graphic designer, editor, photos, time/labor to run the program. ultimately I made it as affordable as possible!

You can access the plan on a mobile device, computer, &/or print it out ( I printed mine in high-res and bonded it for $13.99 at Kinko’s ).

Oh, & you should know that if you already purchased the FULL 28 week Bombshell Body Guide AND you’re currently still a Bombshell Body Member, you get access to the SHREDDING FOR THE WEDDING 7 DAY MEAL PLAN— completely free!

Simply log in to your account to check it out. The plan is located under “Bombshell Body Plans” on the main menu bar.

If you purchased any other plan you can upgrade your account to gain access to the meal plan. Simply log in to your account & click the big pink UPGRADE ACCOUNT button, OR click “Upgrade My Account” under “Bombshell Body Plans” on the main menu bar.

meal plan 1 by The Skinny Confidentialmeal plan 6 by The Skinny Confidential

Just so you know, you guys inspired this plan…through Snapchat. I would Snap my meals & a lot of you had questions, so I figured a guide was the perfect place to get all the info out. A food diary tied in a pink bow for ya.

Alight, do you guys have questions? Happy to answer ALL of them below! Also, I’ll be posting a bunch of fitness/health updates under this Instagram handle: @tscbombshellbody. Check out my SHREDDING FOR THE WEDDING Meal Plan here.

Ok, I’m pooped. Going straight to bed, actually falling asleep at the computer with a cup of lukewarm peppermint tea right now ; ).

Thank you for the support, as always- !! lauryn x

photos }

shredding for the wedding 7 day meal plan by the skinny confidential. How to lose weight before your wedding!

meal plan 2 by The Skinny Confidentialmeal plan 1 by the skinny confidential-gt-mediameal plan 7 by The Skinny Confidential

Fitness Wear Favorites ♡

The post 7 Day Food Diary ♡ appeared first on The Skinny Confidential.



Gadget Reviews: mamaktalk.com
Car Reviews: automoview.com
Entertainment News: 38today.com
Today's Promotions: freepromotoday.com
Site Value Calculator sitevaluenow.com


[Recommended Post] Best natural looking Malaysian Girl - Photo Album



-->

Share this interesting post:

You might also interested in: