~ MamakTalk ~: Indoor Portrait Shooting Session

2016年6月7日 星期二

Indoor Portrait Shooting Session



The reason for the less frequent updates on this blog for the past 2 weeks? I have been away for work, outstation in Johor Bahru, for business meetings as well as supporting an Olympus event there. We just had an Indoor Portrait Shooting session, organized by a local Olympus fan group, Patheon of Olympus (check out their FB page!) and headed by a fellow Olympus photographer, Sapphire Ker. 

It is no secret that I am not that good at shooting portraits! Nonetheless, it was sure super fun, and I do wish to do more, the only issue now is finding time to do so. There have been many working weekends for the past month and my hands have been getting unbearably itchy for some shutter therapy session, which I have been deprived of. 

The lighting was quite bad in the cafe, but hey, sometimes I take the easy way out and I converted all images to black and white for simplicity. 





Here are some behind the ecenes shots taken by Sapphire Ker!





JB was such an awesome place with so many beautiful and friendly people, I feel compelled to come back here again soon. I sure want to go out and shoot macro together with Sapphire and other amazingly talented Oympus shooters here, and I have seen some photographs of killer sunrise/sunset landscape taken in Johor! For sure, I will make a trip here again, and this time, perhaps with photography as my main agenda. 



Exclusive Car Review at www.automoview.com
-->

Share this interesting post:

You might also interested in: