Comment on this article at the EOSHD Forum
Pre-orders now open at B&H for the A7R II – click here to reserve yours
The release date of the A7R II is closer than I expected – end of July! In the US you can now pre-order yours to get one from the first batch to ship.
I will be buying mine from the Sony store in Berlin. I always prefer to own the gear I review, and I feel this is one camera I will be using for a long time to come. Anyone want to buy a Canon 1D C!?
Other news on the A7R II is in abundance – with Sony engineers claiming that AF with EF lenses can be nearly as fast as on a Canon DSLR, when using a firmware updated Metabones Mk IV adapter on the A7R II. (More to follow…)
The post Sony A7R II news round up, and will ship July 28 appeared first on EOSHD.
Exclusive Car Review at www.automoview.com