~ MamakTalk ~: Tengku Salehuddin Revealed His Divorce In A Heartfelt Post

2021年7月26日 星期一

Tengku Salehuddin Revealed His Divorce In A Heartfelt Post



Recently, a royal relative, Tengku Salehuddin Shah Alhaj (who is also the brother-in-law of a beautiful and popular Malaysian actress Juliana Evans) took to his Instagram to post an update regarding his marriage. His latest post shows a picture of him with his wife, Tengku Chanela Jamidah who is also a known figure on social media. 

The post is accompanied with lengthy captions written by the royal figure. Apparently, the husband and wife have agreed to divorce. Through the post, he revealed that their relationship will remain strong and good despite the separation.

Dear Jamidah, I am so glad that we both can remain civil and put aside our differences now. I hope we can be friends in the near future. I know it has not been easy for the both of us the last couple of years. I wish you well on whatever path you choose to pursue over there in the USA,” he wrote.

Tengku Salehuddin also wrote that he will continue to be a good father to their children even if his children are living abroad with his wife. I will continue doing my duty as a father to look after my son from over here. And in a couple of years I know you, Bryan and Thalia will come back to Malaysia,” he continued in the caption.

The royal relative also revealed that he was advised to divorce his wife when she returns to Malaysia. “I apologise to you that I’m unable to give the divorce now. As I’ve been advised to only give you the divorce when u and the children are back home in Malaysia,” he added.

Source: Buro Malaysia

Although the reason for their divorce remains unknown, the member of the royal family informed that he made a promise to his wife to divorce her when they reunite in Malaysia. He even wishes to introduce her to someone who would be better fit for her and one who could make her happy. 

He concluded the post by wishing her well and hoped that they can continue living their lives happily. “I will cherish the memories. I can’t wait for you and me to finally be friends again and we can hang out. I wish you and the family well and I will continue praying for the safety of you and the family there,” he closed the caption.

His genuine post has garnered reactions from netizens and fellow celebrities alike. Majority commented words of encouragement and support for Tengku Salehuddin. “I didn’t know what was the matter between the two of you but for sure I knew that you love her so much,” one netizen commented. 

Tengku Salehuddin

In another post, Tengku Salehuddin expresses that he is thankful that even after the divorce, he and Jamidah are able to remain as friends.

Source: Murai, Tengku Salehuddin’s Instagram

The post Tengku Salehuddin Revealed His Divorce In A Heartfelt Post appeared first on Hype Malaysia.

More gadget review in www.38today.com.
-->

Share this interesting post:

You might also interested in: