~ MamakTalk ~: Kwon Mina Spills About Her Sex Life; Netizens Worried About Her Mental Health

2021年7月7日 星期三

Kwon Mina Spills About Her Sex Life; Netizens Worried About Her Mental Health



This past week has been an eventful one for Kwon Mina (권민아). The former AOA member caused a massive commotion once again when she revealed that one of the members of the girl group enjoyed having sex during her recent live broadcast.

During the controversy, Mina had become infuriated by netizens’ hateful comments thrown at her, which led to her spilling the beans about her sex life to the public. One netizen sarcastically wrote on her post, “Your ex-boyfriend doesn’t even have a woman anymore. All he has left is STD lol.”

Source: KpopStarz

Enraged by the commentator’s remark, Mina replied, “STD? Because of me? It’s true that I’ve been diagnosed with cervical cancer previously, I haven’t been to the gynaecologist since. It was revealed that insomnia and stress were the cause of it.”

“But yeah, I did have sex. Of course, I’m almost 30 years old now. But there are people saying that I’m a rag and a whore because I have so much sexual intercourse. I’m not saying that you said it but I wanted to explain just in general,” the 27-year-old added in her lengthy remark.

Source: IG via WikiTree

Mina then clarified, “I told everyone that I’m currently investigating an incident that happened while I was in middle school. The investigation is still ongoing since the statute of limitation isn’t up. That incident resulted in trauma from men and sex. I would go on dates but never got intimate for the longest time, even the members called me a eunuch.”

“I just thought that the action was dirty and I didn’t understand why that was so good for the longest time. This might be something embarrassing to say but I am not a person who sleeps around enough to be called a rag or whore. I’m not someone who had a lot of sex either,” the “Bingle Bangle” singer further elaborated.

Source: Daily Naver

Upon reading Mina’s response, many netizens have continued to advise her to take a break and focus on her own wellbeing as well as her mental health recovery.

Source: AllKpop.

The post Kwon Mina Spills About Her Sex Life; Netizens Worried About Her Mental Health appeared first on Hype Malaysia.

More gadget review in www.38today.com.
-->

Share this interesting post:

You might also interested in: