~ MamakTalk ~: Food Rider Runs Amok After Getting Honked For Running A Red Light

2021年7月26日 星期一

Food Rider Runs Amok After Getting Honked For Running A Red Light



Alright, we get it, food delivery riders are always rushing against time to ensure that the food is delivered to their customers on time. But still, that doesn’t mean that these riders have the liberty to arbitrarily break the traffic rules while getting to their next destination.

The case is apparent in a video that went viral on Twitter over the weekend. It showed a deliveryman running amok in the middle of the road after getting honked at by another driver. Apparently, the man had recklessly run the red light in front of the Impiana Hotel in KLCC.

“I honked the horn just a bit, due to the fact that the rider had violated the red light and that it was also a spot for pedestrians. After hearing my car horn, he stopped his motorcycle and made a U-turn in the middle of the road and waited for me,” the driver shared, as posted by the Twitter page Jabatan Netizen Malaysia.

“As I passed next to the rider, he asked me to stop my car and fight him. Apparently, he was unhappy because I honked at him for breaking the red traffic light,” he wrote in another thread, before adding. “And then, he tried to kick my car and even pulled the door handle to try to open my car.”

“After that, I stopped my vehicle at the traffic light in front of Avenue K, because the light was red. He then blocked his motorcycle in front of me and tried to open my car door to start a fight, just because I honked at him!” the car driver continued.

Source: Twitter

It was later revealed that the driver had already filed a report at the Jalan Tun Razak Police Station. “After I got out of my car, the rider also came and threatened me to delete the video of the incident that I recorded (on my phone). But still, I proceeded to lodge a police report about the case,” he wrote.

The post shared by Jabatan Netizen Malaysia was met with tons of negative reactions left by local netizens on social media. In this case, some of them shared that they also had similar terrible encounters with several other riders who had openly broke the traffic rules.

Feel free to read what they said here:

Source: Twitter

At the time of writing, the tweet in question has accumulated over 1,400 retweets on social media.

The post Food Rider Runs Amok After Getting Honked For Running A Red Light appeared first on Hype Malaysia.

More gadget review in www.38today.com.
-->

Share this interesting post:

You might also interested in: