~ MamakTalk ~: A New Bougie Bossanova Playlist

2016年6月8日 星期三

A New Bougie Bossanova Playlist



The Skinny Confidential Bougie Bossanova Playlist 2

THERE IS NOTHING I LOVE MORE THAN A GOOD PLAYLIST.

So step into my world: a brand new, very Skinny Confidential playlist.

Really though, this is the actually playlist I listen to when lifting weights, squatting, driving, working, sipping Pinot Noir, relaxing, reading, ETC.

It’s a plethora of songs.

You should know though: it’s a real medley.

Like, this isn’t a themed genre playlist.

The Skinny Confidential Bougie Bossanova Playlist 1

A lot of you guys have asked me “what’s that music in the background of your Snapchat?”

WELLLL, IT’S RANDOM…& it’s Bossanova. Which is what they play at places like The Beverly Hills Hotel…& retirement homes. Google says it’s “a style of Brazilian music derived from samba but placing more emphasis on melody and less on percussion.”

Correct!

And it’s been my favorite music for as long as I can remember. The vibe is just so ON. Trust me, once you listen to Bossanova you will understand my obsession. I hope?

Regardless, I asked you guys if you wanted it added & a bunch of you said YES. SO! There’s six songs to start. The rest of the playlist is new age songs I’m absolutely loving.

OF COURSE, I have a bunch of other fun, sassy playlists too!!

More TSC Playlists For Ya:

The Skinny Confidential Workout Playlist
TSC Summer Workout Playlist
TSC does Europe Playlist
TSC Kick Yo Ass Into Gear After Thanksgiving Playlist
TSC Champagne Dance Party Playlist
TSC Sweaty, Sexy Playlist
TSC Vibezzz
TSC Bougie Bossanova Playlist ( the latest )

Anyway I definitely added a few of my favorite Bossanova songs to this playlist along with some hipper, more with it, less retirement-ish songs. So think of it as a medley.

Please let me know your thoughts! Any additions? So easy to add songs to this playlist so the more recommendations the better.

Listen to The Skinny Confidential Bougie Bossanova Playlist here.

The new playlist is ideal for a workout…OR just have a glass of champagne, light some candles, & enjoy!

– lauryn x

{ photos }

MUSIC VIBES:

The post A New Bougie Bossanova Playlist appeared first on The Skinny Confidential.



Gadget Reviews: mamaktalk.com
Car Reviews: automoview.com
Entertainment News: 38today.com
Today's Promotions: freepromotoday.com
Site Value Calculator sitevaluenow.com


[Recommended Post] Best natural looking Malaysian Girl - Photo Album



-->

Share this interesting post:

You might also interested in: