~ MamakTalk ~: Red

2016年2月18日 星期四

Red



I think the rarest color that I have in my photographs, is red. I am probably consciously avoiding this color, as it is very striking and at times, too distracting from the main subject of the photograph. I have been trying my best to exclude red objects or backgrounds in my photographs but I am starting to think that might not be a good idea after all. I have met many new photographers who opened up my mind to possibilities of finding beauty in the world of bolder, and brighter colors. 

I looked through my own collection of photographs and found not many with dominant red color. However, here is the thing: the few that I have found throughout a year or two of my own archives, I actually do like these strong, red images very, very much. 

The interesting fact: the photos in this blog were taken with Olympus XZ-2, E-P1, E-M5, E-M1, E-M5, E-M5 Mark II, E-M10, E-M10 Mark II, Panasonic GM1 and Fujifilm X100.
















I really should train my eyes to appreciate the beauty of color more, and pay more attention to the play of matching and opposing colors in my composition, especially when I am shooting on the street. Careful and smart play of color can always bring out interesting images, and honestly, I have not paid much attention to this. 

Exclusive Car Review at www.automoview.com
-->

Share this interesting post:

You might also interested in: